THE DAMAGING EFFECTS OF MOULD
Following water damage or flooding, your business may have another serious problem; mould. Mould is one of the worst toxic contaminants, and it can grow indoors on wet or damp surfaces such as ceiling tiles, carpets, insulation material, wood and drywall. Mould can start to grow within 48 hours after a flood or other water damage, and if left unchecked, can have a serious impact on the health of building occupants as well as on the physical structure of your commercial property.
If you have a mould problem, you want professional help to get your business back to normal as soon as possible. Contact the industry-leading mould removal experts, ServiceMaster Restore of Central and North Okanagan. We’re here to professionally remove mould from your commercial property and minimize interruption to your business during the process.